Welcome to the Admiral's House
Experience Another World
The echo of the island’s history complements the charm and graciousness of the Admiral’s Traditional House. Housed in a 19th century, refurbished mansion, Admiral’s House is located right above the sea, around 150 meters from Chalki’s Port.
A glorious environment in perfect harmony with the architecture of the surroundings and traditional character of the old houses on the island of Chalki.
Warm, friendly corners, fragrant seafront garden, an impressive tour of the senses where architecture meets design in an elegant setting.
Traditional materials, such as stone, wood and marble create a welcoming ambiance. The beauty of total relaxation adds to the pleasures of a small paradise.
Welcome to the Admiral’s House on the island of Chalki.
Experience Another World
An impressive tour of the senses
Housed in a 19th century, refurbished mansion, Admiral’s House is located right above the sea with full view to the Aegean Sea and to the private Sea Front Garden. It consists of two separate villas (Villa Anna Maria on first floor and Villa Marianthi Pasithea on ground floor) and accommodates up to 4(four) persons.
Villa Anna Maria
Villa Anna Maria is sized of 87m² and accommodates up to 2(two) persons. It provides one bedroom with a queen size bed (2,00m X 1,80m), a large fully equipped kitchen with a dining table, a big living room, and one bathroom with separate shower and stoned bath tub. Villa Anna Maria opens to a 28m² balcony with comfortable outdoor furniture, couches, coffee table and dining table with chairs which makes you enjoy the full view to the Aegean Sea and the island.
Villa Marianthi Pasithea
Villa Marianthi Pasithea is sized of 56m² and accommodates up to 2(two) persons. It provides one bedroom with a queen size bed (2,00m X 1,80m), a fully equipped kitchen with a small dining table, one living room, and one bathroom with shower. With three steps out of the main door you reach the private Sea Front Garden, with the dining table, chairs and umbrella. This area is used by the customers of Villa Marianthi Pasithea and offers a fabulous view to the sea.
SEAFRONT GARDEN FEATURES
Staircase for direct access to the sea
Dining table with chairs
Chairs next to the sea
Smart TV 42’
First Aid Kit
A fully equipped kitchen including fridge, electric stove, appliances for filter and espresso coffee, kettle, toaster
WITH OUR COMPLIMENTS
Welcome pack with traditional honey and
jams from fresh fragrant fruits of Greek land
Selection of coffees and teas
Full Bath Kit
Bed linen and bath towels change every second day
Daily change of beach towels
Tips and suggestions to get the best of your stay
Assistance with flight and boat connections, transfers and ferry tickets
Admiral's House History
An echo of the island's history
This residence constitutes an old neoclassical mansion which was built before the year 1845 by Ioannis and Marigo Pipinoy.
The house was given the year 1923 as dowry by Marigo to her daughter Dioni, with the occasion of her marriage with Lambros Lambiris, big tradesman of that period.
Dioni and her family Ioannis, Electra, Amalia and Periandros used this house as their permanent residence up to 1945, with a small interruption from 1936 until 1942 where they returned to Rhodes island because professional obligations of her spouse, Lambros. From 1945 till a few years back the residence was used as a summerresidence by Dioni, her children and their families.
The Island of Peace and Friendship
Chalki was designated by UNESCO as “The Island of Peace and Friendship” and welcomes anyone seeking calm and relaxing holidays.
Pelagi, Kares, Dorians and Phoenicians all resided on the island at different times. Chalki owes its name to the copper mines which existed during medieval times. Overall, there are very few historical findings that shed light on the history of Chalki. Throughout antiquity, the island was divided into 30 municipalities and formed an alliance with Rhodes from an early stage. The ruins of three temples dedicated to Apollo, well preserved, confirm the fact that the god was worshiped throughout antiquity, at a time when Chalki was known mainly for its sponge fishing.